Thursday, April 22, 2010

Does anyone have any idea how LOST will end?

The latest episode of LOST was not what I expected. I thought I had it all figured out. Locke would be rushed to the hospital after Desmond hit him with a car. Sun and Jin would make a stop there too, since Sun was shot by a stray bullet. Undoubtedly, Jack would be at the hospital since he's a spine surgeon. All was correct. However, I thought that Sawyer would bring Kate with him to the hospital to investigate the shooting at the restuarant- wrong. I didn't take Sayid in account since he's gone crazy as of late, but maybe I should have. I thought they would all be reunited and remember the other universe that they're living. This is the problem/great thing about LOST - all the speculation. You say to yourself that you will just enjoy the last few episodes of a great series; however, you know you won't. You will continue to theorize and try to guess what will happen to everyone. Will Smocke prevail? Who will Kate end up with (I don't care about this question, at all)? Will John Locke return? If so, how? Will Widmore die a terrible death? Will Claire be reunited with Aaron?

There are too many questions and the producers have already said that they won't be able to reveal all. Anyone have any idea what was wrong with Walt? I'm stil angry that they never revealed why Walt was special? This season we found out who the smoke monster was, who were the whispers and on Tuesday, we found out that Christian wasn't really Christian, but Smocke.

I could be mad at LOST about the lack of questions they have answered in comparison to how many I thought they would answer, but I can't be mad. Speculating about LOST has been a lot of fun. Even though I am wrong most of the time, it has been great to have heated debates with friends over what will happen next. I have no idea what will happen in these last few episodes. I only hope that Desmond, Penny and Charlie sail off into the sunset together.

Interesting theory about how LOST will end: The end of the final episode will be Jack (as the new Jacob) and Smocke sitting on the beach while Smocke tell Jack how much he wants to kill him.

Also, my brother is convinced that 1) Locke will return. 2) The majority of the main characters will die in the next to last episode, What They Died For.

No comments:

Post a Comment